Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel......

Started by popandfresh [19145] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
MeltedCheese [2010614]

Lucky bastard. The wheel has taunted me plenty of times landing a millimeter away from the Private Island. I'm kinda set on just spinning until I get a PI and blowing all my cash on drugs and energy drinks but I'm not sure,
DezyDeStruktion [899415]

2016/11/07
08:36:16 AM
$1,000,000
2328477
$250,000

2016/11/07
08:35:31 AM
$50,000
2328473
Choke hold

2016/11/07
08:34:58 AM
$1,000
2328468
Face Punch

Congrats to you but screw Leslie though
PlatinumDevil [1920420]

You seem to be on a rampage in your attempts to discourage Relentless and Unrelenting. From you multiple posts accusing us of cheating I assume you have some evidence to substantiate these claims? I know that this forum thread isn't in that evidence list as not a single member of either factions has declared wining a Private Island here. There are only two declarations in this thread and neither are by a member of either Relentless or Unrelenting.

I highly recommend that you made damn sure that you can prove you accusations prior to spouting of crap.