Out of curiosity, is anyone else a fan of Supernatural? It's one of my favorites.
Supernatural
Started by syas [2022156] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Out of curiosity, is anyone else a fan of Supernatural? It's one of my favorites.
Yes, I love it.
It has over the years become a thing of some spooky greatness. I have only watched up to season ten at the moment.
It's pretty much my favorite. And I've only watched through season 10 so far.
Yesssss! <3
YES <3
Mary returning back to supernatural is a blessing in disguise,hopefully john can come back
and they can be back to the family business-"saving people,hunting things"
Very VERY unlikely...
And in all honesty, it would be a little dull...
Perfect hunter apple pie life for the quintessential hunter family... Meh...
Yeah. Saw the previews for the pilot eleven years ago, watched the premiere and, to this day, still obsessive. Actually, it's become a joke at work. As well, I text-roleplay Sam Winchester so there is that -- not that it's much of a shock I assume.
My all time favorite, Seen season 1-10 about 8 times, i reckon it should finish with john also coming back, and them getting a second chance, or, by them going back in time to stop mary making the deal, and it will all play out normally!
Its a great show seen it all from 1-10 havent seen season 11 at all and i missed the first couple of eps in 12
gotta shock when their mum was alive, after allllll the attempts to stop her and save her... and then 12 seasons later, my god xD
its a fantastic show! loving the new series so far!
People say it's gotten bad since season 6, but idk....I practically grew up with it. Sure it got more casual episode by episode, however it's the little things like hidden easter eggs or guest stars that make it a great show to watch!
I do not think it went down since season 6.
Although they must have some magic shovels that they never talk about, because they could never dig up graves as fast as they do in the show.
I love this show. I am watching Teen Wolf at the moment, and always expect Sam and Dean to turn up.
Love it. I was watching Underworld the other day and thought, "Man! Sam and Dean would murder all of them" lol
I'm only on season 3 so far but I'm hooked.