Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The BOOK

Started by 2017312 [2017312] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
2017312 [2017312]

The Book : Time Is In The Mind is a Book Item.
Time is a metaphysical concept whose values change according to the unique perception of every individual human. A romantic moment with a partner can whizz by in mere moments, whereas listening to the dull stories told by an elderly relative can feel like a lifetime. Using a variety of psychological techniques Time Is In The Mind will help you react faster, enjoy moments longer, and punch people in the face before they even know what hit them. By utilising simple methods such as putting your wristwatch in the freezer, or making every gap between seconds on your wall clock twelve metres long, you will become a veritable master of chronology and come to possess almost superhuman reactive ability.

Effect: Increase speed by 5% up to 10m after 31 days

Anybody have a rough idea of value of this item, please.
Gurido [1573299]

well i would like to ask the same about my book xD if you dont mind, so I dont have to create other topic:

===

The Book : Fuelling Your Way To Failure is a Book Item.
In 1995 on a quiet walk through a forgettable city centre I met a man who would change my life. My name is Letitia Solid-Loaf and for years I had suffered with fatigue of both the mind and brain, until I bumped into a homeless man drinking petrol behind a KFC. He went by the name of Toxic Terry, and with his deep blue eyes and unruly mop of shaggy blonde hair he persuaded me to take a taste of his "cocktail" - which I later discovered was a simple energy drink mixed with petroleum. For the first time in my life I felt alive, and since this revelation I haven't gone more than three hours without combining an energy drink with harmful industrial propellants. Despite losing all of my hair, teeth, gums and dignity I do not regret a thing, and in Fuelling Your Way To Failure I offer up some of my favourite refuelling recipes for you to try at home, at school, or in a heavily soiled alleyway.

Effect: Doubles energy drink effects for 31 days