Hi, I want to marry someone and share their PI. I want the merits and plus I am very active. Plz msg me
Marrige
Started by Acegotbandz [2017580] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Hi, I want to marry someone and share their PI. I want the merits and plus I am very active. Plz msg me
How's about you go to trade chat and ask them.
lvl.6 age 50
yes, you really are very active
What that mouth do
No bounties yet? Things are looking up in Torn
Please use the personals in the newspaper...
Locked... [:sick:]