Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

itemmarket api

Started by Gandor [2023245] on in API Development.

2 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Gandor [2023245]

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I can't find any info on this.
Obviously I am playing with the torn api (which is awesome by the way).
is api.torn.com/market/?selection=itemmmarket&key='... still under construction or is there another field required? I ask because it currently just returns :null. It would makes sense that I would have to add another field for what item I am looking up, but I can't find any documentation on that.

G.
deeagraw [1757281]

You need to give the item id too for which you want to look up itemmarket. Without item id, it doesn't make much sense.


https://api.torn.com/market/99?selections=itemmarket&key=