Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad split poker

Started by Somebody [1763067] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Somebody [1763067]

Name: Muttleys game
ID: 153953
Owner: 151287
Stakes: $500000
Players: 8/8
Spectators: 12
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $10000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

Around 22:34:00 on 01/11/16

Hand involving myself, Feelingless and Balencer. I had exactly 30m at start of hand, Balencer had 11m and Feelingless had about 69m.
Pre-flop, I was all in and so was Balencer and Feelingless called, making the main pot ~71m along with a side pot that Feelingless raised and created. I won the main pot but only got paid 52.5m instead of 71m. Please fix.