Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Price inquiry?

Started by espressonist [2016222] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
espressonist [2016222]

How much normally does a faction image run? Additionally, what about a faction signature for members to use?

Will need to get one in the near future-need to make sure I know what to plan on budgeting. Also, so I don't severely under offer someone.:/

Thanks!
Sap4balls [2007389]

Depends, each artist will charge differently.

If you want something that is any good then you're talking at least 15m, and I mean that is the lower end of good.