I saw a lot of peopls putting up items which are received from Duke's missions (Psycho Clown Mask, special fruitcake for instance). i also heard some people telling me that the items do go away after the mission finishes. i am confused;can someone shed me some light please?
Mission items
Started by Mocha [1591746] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I saw a lot of peopls putting up items which are received from Duke's missions (Psycho Clown Mask, special fruitcake for instance). i also heard some people telling me that the items do go away after the mission finishes. i am confused;can someone shed me some light please?
The ones you have listed don't disappear afterwards.
The bat did. So sad.
Batshit Crazy
Expert
PatBenatar come here you big dumb ass, I love you, I ever tell you that? Sorry I'm just gettin' all emotional cause I get to keep Penelope. I know it's stupid but it's got sentencemental, sentament... I just like how it smells okay? The cops came and tested her and found she was covered in loads of blood so I think I'm off the hook for the guy I killed, although I do gotta go to court next month for all them beatings you done. Maybe I didn't think this through. Ah well, at least I got my Penelope. You wanna sniff her?
Inflict a total of 50,096 damage using Duke's bat (50,381 / 50,096)
$96,000 received
60 Mission credits received
Agent standing increased
Basicly you can keep the masks while the rest of the items disappear.
One special remark for the special fruitcake. Some of them were dumped by an admin prior to the new contracts and those could been auctioned or sold on the item market. Sinced the new contracts were released it's not possible anymore.
Pat is that the only new mission you have gotten? Also have you spawned any books? I have been reading where people have gotten 2 to 3 of the new missions but haven't seen one yet. Also multiple people posting about the chance to by books. Patiently waiting for the books.
2 missions so far no masks. I have had 3-4 books spawn but I am upgrading my mods first. The next one is 7k or at least that what it was when I seen it after I upgraded it to 2nd level.
Duke's Hammer disappeared for me