Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

problem in city

Started by Paru [2024066] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Paru [2024066]

when I click on city it loads but dont open so I couldn't access to travel agency also,
First I thought it's my connection problem but all other like items / forum get clicked and loaded successfully but only city couldn't be accessed
Hope it solves if it's a bug or error
Thank you


Edit : I cleared cache and now got access to city now .I think it's my browser or connection problem ,
Sorry for creating unnecessary thread