Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gaining Experience

Started by FatRat [2013480] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
FatRat [2013480]

Hello,

If I attack someone just out of the hospital with 50/1000 life, do I have the same amount of XP than someone with a full 1000/1000 life? Or is it the number of hits that give XP? (of course I use the Leave option to get more XP)

Thanks,
CrazedOne [1915023]

Also the level in which you "leave" can help increase gaining experience as far as I know. Higher the level= more experience gained.
-Jackson [1601454]

^^ This.

Life isn't a factor. Which button you click after winning the fight and the level is what matters. Leave ofc does give the most exp. Hosp the least.