Is it known what is approximate probability of winning jackpot per spin?
Slots
Started by Prdoch [1879708] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Holf [1426381]
· 6 likes ·
101k spins = 2 jackpots disclaimer; results may differ for other users - Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
· 5 likes ·
How do you know the # of people winning the jackpot? I know we can see the last 10 & last 100 winners, but not the total amount of people.. edit: I did some digging in the old announcement forums, …
Is it known what is approximate probability of winning jackpot per spin?
If there is it's bloody darn high... I'm nearing 30k spins myself and haven't won yet. [:tongue:]
wow-thats more thatn a year of everyday spinning....
101k spins = 2 jackpots
disclaimer; results may differ for other users
Hopefully I'm due a jackpot then.. Even though it's purely based on random chance..[:cool:]
The odds should be approx. 1:800000, based on the number of jackpot winners and total rounds of all users.
How do you know the # of people winning the jackpot? I know we can see the last 10 & last 100 winners, but not the total amount of people..
edit:
I did some digging in the old announcement forums, the first mention of Slots was back in 2009, whilst I don't know whether this is still data from back then, looking at the 100 last winners those happened in a 3 year time span.
That's 33 winners a year, if you take that as an average since stocks were introduced / first mentioned that's 7 years.
231 winners, Total turns: 88,501,268 that's 1:383,122
the stats were reset early 2014
Are you sure? Because it keeps stats from 2013 in the top 100. If so, well then Lumb's estimate is probably more accurate.. [:tongue:]
Your Statistics
StatValue
Turns 101,517
Successful turns 26,594
Unsuccessful turns 74,923
Turns Successful/Unsuccessful ratio 0.3550
Maximum gain $600,144,206
Maximum loss $1,000,000
Total money gain $650,056,166
Total money loss $58,919,360
Money Gain/Loss ratio 11.0330
compare total amount gain against amount in number 93 in last 100 winners
it took me almost seven years to hit the jackpot ...
The total # of people isn't known anymore. But at the beginning when there were lower than 100 jackpot winners, it was possible. (The top 100 jackpot winners can be displayed).
But the probability generated by code, not 1 jackpot scripted per how many spins.
As such, you can never 100% accurately know when you will get the jackpot.
I really don't know what you want to say. Sure, you can win the jackpot with the next spin, or never in 100 years. But that's the sense of "probability"?
i think they are saying that its not "give out a jackpot every X spins, its just random chance" which is what we alreday knew
Rng is actually just a string of numbers generated using the script. As a result, a string of 1111111 is just as random as 649293.
Its harder to get jackpot for a random chance since no matter how many times you do it, you will still have the same chance of getting the jackpot in each try.
Which makes it harder to get the jackpot, especially if you're unlucky af
I'd be guessing it's in no way random or you'd hit the jackpot with the same probability as any of the other ones.
I have been spinning this freaking wheel for years and years and years almost 4k days. still not one win.75 spins a day x if only half 2k. 150k spins. I just dont even click on the casino anymore.