Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing

Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wolverine [1971836]

I'm not able to join official events anymore.

I have been able to join them at will until a couple of hours ago, but now I can't anymore.
Eagle_Eye [1461511]

I click on my car to join a race and get the loading dots. Either goes to 504 Gateway error or back to the join race screen.
Thanks
Tyrion [1967379]

I can't enter official races either, because of 504 Gateway Time-out error.
Custom races seem to work fine.

Edit: Custom race won't start either, because the timer keeps resetting