closed
Auction ended
Started by djjgdyvxgh [2022918] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
closed
10 mill each on all
He is trust and good ... u can trust him for money and signs
I like 1 and 4 really man
sorry connection problems
thank you
i am aware that I have a lot of work to reach the level of other artists from torn like zomb13, Artist, synk, cl3ric0l and others
i would be very happy if I get some tips from experts to improve my work, here or in private chat
15m on 1, 2 and 3
auction ended
Closed per OP request