I was on map a few minutes ago and found a tavor gun. As soon us I zoomed in it disappeared and I checked around the area again. Any reasons why it disappeared. I do not know how to post a screenshot and did not have enough time to capture one.
Map finding
Started by Sgtcole [1996434] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You found (and picked up) a Vektor CR-21 (not a Tavor)
I was on map a few minutes ago and found a tavor gun. As soon us I zoomed in it disappeared and I checked around the area again. Any reasons why it disappeared. I do not know how to post a screenshot and did not have enough time to capture one.
It might depend on how you zoomed in? If you don't mouse wheel in on that specific bit (where the item is), it will zoom into another place on the map. Might be worth looking around the Map again? Or maybe you actually picked it up? Items should not disappear at all, regardless if you pick them up or not.
I am on ipad
Yes, but did you search again at all for it to see if it was there? It really should be.
Nope not there searched
Passing it on to Ched to look into it
Do items disappear after time, because I think that's what happened as soon as I clicked city
No, they should stay there until you pick them up.
You found (and picked up) a Vektor CR-21 (not a Tavor)
Oh ok
Closed.