Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mechanical Weapons

Started by hijoe [1898789] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 521 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
hijoe [1898789]

I always thought the slingshot was a mechanical weapons. After a couple of finishing hits today I wondered why my stats weren't updating. Turns out it is a club weapon.

Has this always been this way? I also wasn't able to find any alternatives. Are there any (apart from things like snow cannon or egg launcher or something)?

Edit: Nvm, found the taser and chainsaw.
Still: Was the slingshot always a club weapon?