As we can all buy DP's from the donator building, I was thinking to myself why don't we also have the same idea for SE, I don't know what price would be placed but this is just for the people who want to both provide extra support for torn and improve there stats or networth...if this is a stupid idea feel free to say so...thanks!
SE's
Started by SpaceSloth [1179947] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Because at this point you cross into pay to win territory. With SEs being, somewhat, restricted and at the cost they are people are less able to just pay money for stats. You can buy SEs from in game stores …
As we can all buy DP's from the donator building, I was thinking to myself why don't we also have the same idea for SE, I don't know what price would be placed but this is just for the people who want to both provide extra support for torn and improve there stats or networth...if this is a stupid idea feel free to say so...thanks!
Because at this point you cross into pay to win territory. With SEs being, somewhat, restricted and at the cost they are people are less able to just pay money for stats.
You can buy SEs from in game stores if they are available, if you want to go down this route of paying IRL money for it then stick with buying donator packs and selling them to buy from this time gated supply of enhancers, rather than having a theoretically unlimited supply.
That's fair...I never really thought about it like that, but I guess it would push people to OP heights especially high levels like yourself with high stats already...thanks for the word back bogie