15 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Most-liked replies
Ninivah[1950421]
· 4 likes · Sometimes my brain just want to go into reflection at the most inopputune time like when I'm in a face to face conversation. It's pretty annoying when your trying not to laugh or cry while trying to look interested.
If you google this phenomenon you will find something along the lines of this "An intrusive thought is an unwelcome involuntary thought, image, or unpleasant idea that may become an obsession, is upsetting or distressing, and can feel difficult to manage or eliminate."
I used to get it a lot but has since subsided, i still get it now and again.
Lmao. Very true. Its either that shit song on the radio you didnt quite catch the name of (so you can turn it over when its announced as coming up next/soon) or even worse, the shit songs playing in the stores when you are out shopping.
Sometimes my brain just want to go into reflection at the most inopputune time like when I'm in a face to face conversation. It's pretty annoying when your trying not to laugh or cry while trying to look interested.
Two of them for me , whenever I cross a bridge I always get paranoid that I am about to throw my keys over the edge, sort of a "won't it be really funny but sad" moment .
The other one is violently insulting myself, sometimes family and friends hear me muttering and I cover it up :/ Sad thing is while it's somewhat involuntarily I do sometimes believe myself.