Another spin the wheel thread
Started by Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Congrats man! I need something like this to fund my training lol
You'll get it eventually :) I have spun virtually every day since it was released and this is my first, but I would definitely say I have made a huge profit from spin the wheel - last week i had three days of 100 points in a row
Congratz man....all I get is casino tokens these days..Awesome man..
Wow! I have had 3 losses, 2 5 points, and 1 25 points now... Hopefully the luck will come sooner than later :)
Congradulations! Unless you were trying to get kicked in the throat, then wow you where way off man.
A spin the wheels thread is simply another person's jealousy at not winning the a PI
very nice to u too! My spin today led to another 250k win :D... the streak of losing goes on :P
[image: image.prntscr.com]
I always get the f**king 25 token one, the most boring, think i'd much rather have a kick to the face
I always get the f**king 25 token one, the most boring, think i'd much rather have a kick to the face
Where is the wheel even located I can't find it.
You have to be lvl 7 I believe in order to see it... it is the lowest option in the casino
Ah ty :)