Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Passive Attacking/Defending Temporary

Started by WhiteHart [133606] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
WhiteHart [133606]

When I attack people, I can often see that their first move is to use their temporary weapon. When I am attacked, even if my temporary is equipped, it is never used. How can I change this?

I want the temporary weapon to be used when someone attack me.

If anyone can help me, thanks a mill :)