Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Point Market Issue

Started by DeathOfAzrael [1921226] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
DeathOfAzrael [1921226]

Hey, so while I was messing around and checking things out on the site, I found the point market place and decided to sell 250 of my 491 points. At the time, the average price per point was around $50,000. I decided to sell my batch of points for $45,000 per point, totaling to $11,250,000. After a couple hours or so of posting, I received an event notification saying "Maching bought 250 of your points that were on the market for $11,250,000." When I checked my account, I still had the same amount of money, meaning I didn't receive anything for it.
Was I supposed to receive the money from that automatically or was there something extra I needed to do?
Marc [24377]

It looks like you received the money and then put some in the bank?
IDUser IDTime CreatedTypeMoney beforeMoney afterValueScriptComment
73111546919212262016-11-11 16:22:331306,92411,556,92411,250,000/pmarket.php?ajax_action=buy1&ID=3992557&rfcv=9214788394
73111631619212262016-11-11 16:24:56111,556,9246,056,924-5,500,000/bank.php?step=invest2&rfcv=5945415285
DeathOfAzrael [1921226]

That makes sense. I think what I thought was, for some reason, when I opened the page to the bank, I thought I got the money from the bank. It wasn't until later that I must have realized I had a notification in my events tab.
I appreciate you taking the time to look at this and clearing it up. Sorry about that :)