So you walk into Torn city ...instantly balloons and confetti pops out of no where. A man jumps out of a hole in the ground and says. You are the 10,000th person to enter the city since I have been waiting to give this too someone more deserving than I. He hands you a lamp a torn style genie wielding 2 AK-47s and in full combat gear says "Ok ok I have to give you a wish to be free from this damn lamp, Why did Chedders want to make a genie NPC anyway?" Pick an option from the poll....Look for new version in forums!
Interesting Poll
Started by PvPMaster [1979672] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
So you walk into Torn city ...instantly balloons and confetti pops out of no where. A man jumps out of a hole in the ground and says. You are the 10,000th person to enter the city since I have been waiting to give this too someone more deserving than I. He hands you a lamp a torn style genie wielding 2 AK-47s and in full combat gear says "Ok ok I have to give you a wish to be free from this damn lamp, Why did Chedders want to make a genie NPC anyway?" Pick an option from the poll....Look for new version in forums!
Post below why :D
Of course 15 billion
Money=Stats
I only want a nice handbag. :P
But how much stats could you get in 2 months ?
no wish, everyone knows genies twist your wishes and make you regret them :)
Were you the no wish lol?
So true :P Be careful what you wish for....
lol did he really say that
xD
He was building Iron man lol
no I didn't see my handbag up there so I didn't vote at all.
I DO wish for a handbag. *grins* (take that, genie)
Genie should`ve had that option....I`ll make sure he has it next time
This, would just use the cash on SEs and the e for the two months to mug more cash for more SEs
never thought that there would be players like me, who chose 20 extra items flying.
It's a good wish, LS, but making education 10% longer makes it crappy again.
For every good, there's a bad up there so you have to make sure the good is really worth it. :P
not if u have all courses done
But Ched has been promising more education classes for months now.....
I can pretty much guarantee they would come out the day after I chose to make them 10% longer. :P