So what is the highest reward you have seen from Duke`s missions? Tell me both monetarily and Mission credit wise.
Mission Question
Started by PvPMaster [1979672] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Philistine [475622]
· 1 likes ·
It's the new Duke mission, post credit adjustments. [image: i.imgur.com]
So what is the highest reward you have seen from Duke`s missions? Tell me both monetarily and Mission credit wise.
Killing Duke is higher however.
3 days ago I got this one for killing 3 players.
$304,000 received
135 Mission credits received
Agent standing increased
High Fliers
Expert
Very nice work. You were quick, clean, and quiet. You're like the opposite of my ex-wife. I think maybe we won't hear from those clowns for a long time to come, unless it's a postcard from the hospital.
Go to Hawaii and defeat swordsman123
Go to South Africa and defeat CTB
Go to China and defeat Exchange
$304,000 received
135 Mission credits received
Agent standing increased
The mug Duke mission....especially if you get the mug :)
Damn 135, I only get 36 thanks :D
Mine was expert. Was yours?
Medium.... -__-
Keep going you will get to expert too. :)
Thanks :D I hope you win the lotto soon :)
in rl and torn lol
damn 135 is pretty high, although my highest so far was 132 as far as I remember!
- $4,000,000 received
- 675 Mission credits received
- Agent standing increased
Post the mission please. If you were not staff, I would say BS! We all know trolling is not allowed. :p
Thanks
Wow that is amazing.
Tad bit of a upgrade:
Expert difficulty contracts unlocked
$500,000 received
200 Mission credits received
Agent standing increased