Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

nerve bar issue?

Started by VincentGreyland [1956733] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
VincentGreyland [1956733]

I have no idea if this is an actual bug or issue or whatever ( nor did I check if someone has posted something similar ) but my nerve bar just decreased by 5 points for no reason while having been stable for months now.

I also don't know if I am writing in the correct section here but please answer anyway?
LDP [1580562]

Natural nerve increases or decreases in increments of 5. Checking from your record, you have been jailed 25 times in the past 8/9 days or so. This may be the reason as to why your nerve bar lowered (from failing drug crimes etc.).
VincentGreyland [1956733]

y

i also read the guide from a previous comment

really helpful and thanks for all the answers regardless

feel free to delete the thread here since it doesn't serve any purpose and i don't know how and if i could do it