Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel bug?

Started by Bishop [105309] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Bishop [105309]

Just wanted to let you know I noticed something small but could impact lower players.
The 1 million wheel spin gave out 1 million and not 2 million when I won that this morning. If we could check if it gives you 1 million while the results are being determined and 1 after the result is displayed then I would have missed it. But it does seem strange.
Thanks

Screen shot would prove nothing unless I anticipated it and took a SS before and after the fact.
Exact steps... clicked spin wheel.....clicked the stop as soon as it comes up.......wait until wheel stops. Look at Money only change by 1 million. Thinking ummm that is weird, I need to report a bug today.

Thanks again.