Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy Refill

Started by NakorTheBluRder [215678] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
NakorTheBluRder [215678]

Hi!

I used my energy refill around reset time and then I notice an hour later that the energy refill became available again . I though that I had made a mistake and then used it again, but I just notice that it is available for use again.
Marc [24377]

Here's your points logs since 2016-11-12 00:00:00

Everything seems fine here?
IDUser IDTime CreatedTypeValue beforeValue afterValueScriptComment
2070187232156782016-11-12 02:22:49Points658633-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=1255523353
2073350982156782016-11-13 18:35:48Points633608-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=9594895595
2075739092156782016-11-14 22:20:56Points608583-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=1515214268
2075939622156782016-11-15 00:27:21Points583558-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=1159961996
2076318472156782016-11-15 04:15:56Points5585591/loader.php?sid=wheelOfFortuneData&step=play&wheel=mediocrity&rfcv=2574238682
2078247312156782016-11-16 01:34:12Points559534-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=5601606406
2078560042156782016-11-16 05:25:43Points5345395/loader.php?sid=wheelOfFortuneData&step=play&wheel=mediocrity&rfcv=7734433967
Marc [24377]

Here's your points logs since 2016-11-12 00:00:00

Everything seems fine here?
IDUser IDTime CreatedTypeValue beforeValue afterValueScriptComment
2070187232156782016-11-12 02:22:49Points658633-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=1255523353
2073350982156782016-11-13 18:35:48Points633608-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=9594895595
2075739092156782016-11-14 22:20:56Points608583-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=1515214268
2075939622156782016-11-15 00:27:21Points583558-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=1159961996
2076318472156782016-11-15 04:15:56Points5585591/loader.php?sid=wheelOfFortuneData&step=play&wheel=mediocrity&rfcv=2574238682
2078247312156782016-11-16 01:34:12Points559534-25/points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=5601606406
2078560042156782016-11-16 05:25:43Points5345395/loader.php?sid=wheelOfFortuneData&step=play&wheel=mediocrity&rfcv=7734433967
Kate [1701775]

I believe Marc's post explained what happened.

I will close this for now.

If any issues, please post back here! Thanks!