I had to get a new phone and when I did I have a problem with navigating the city. Everything else is working fine but when I go to the city icon and the submenu that has the map and quick links on it is not working. Nothing happens. I can see the title that says maps and quick links but it wont pull up the map or list any of the links. So I havent been abke to navigate the city in a week now. I cant get to the bank or the gun shop or anything else that you need that menu to access. I dont know what to do but I need to figurr this out or there wont be qny reason to continue to play. I thought it would fix itself in a day or two but its looking like if I dont do something then nothings gunna change. Please help.
help
Started by Funk7748 [2012927] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I had to get a new phone and when I did I have a problem with navigating the city. Everything else is working fine but when I go to the city icon and the submenu that has the map and quick links on it is not working. Nothing happens. I can see the title that says maps and quick links but it wont pull up the map or list any of the links. So I havent been abke to navigate the city in a week now. I cant get to the bank or the gun shop or anything else that you need that menu to access. I dont know what to do but I need to figurr this out or there wont be qny reason to continue to play. I thought it would fix itself in a day or two but its looking like if I dont do something then nothings gunna change. Please help.
Are you using lite version of any browser?
what browser are you using? what version?