Hey I put up multiple personals but haven't gotten any gotten any responses so here I am. I am a guy 17 message me if you want an online relationship, or just to talk.
Looking for love.
Started by The_Dark_Rebel [2024427] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Viktornian [2003412]
· 10 likes ·
This is going to end well. - KarmaCop [365532]
· 7 likes ·
It helps people get to know u better if you state your hobbies and interests. [image: static1.1.sqspcdn.com] - Viktornian [2003412]
· 7 likes ·
[image: files.explosm.net]
Hey I put up multiple personals but haven't gotten any gotten any responses so here I am. I am a guy 17 message me if you want an online relationship, or just to talk.
This is going to end well.
Are you rich?
It helps people get to know u better if you state your hobbies and interests.
[image: static1.1.sqspcdn.com]
I'll love you for 150m a week.
And I'll love you better than anyone else.
That's hawt.
Can you buy those undies off-the-shelf or do you have to put in a special order?
Why you bashing this guy? Just a regular group of people, just like us.
Group is the right word.
Good luck !
Whoops, didn't mean to downrate. Sorry!
I know you were perving on him!
Do you like wearing flowing, frilly dresses