Hi, my name is Insane. I'm just an average trader trying to make it in the big leagues and that can only happen with two things. Those two things are you and I. My mission is to give you the best prices for your items you will find in Torn.
Energy Can Prices:
Can of Santa Shooters: $1,200,000
Can of Munster: $1,300,000
Can of Rockstar Rudolph: $1,600,000
Can of Red Cow: $1,600,000
Can of Tourine Elite: $2,200,000
Can of X-MASS: $2,200,000
Medical Item Prices
Small First Aid Kit: $15,000
First Aid Kit: $ 25,000
Morphine: $48,000
Drug Prices:
Cannabis: $9,000
Vicodin: $11,000
LSD: $65,000
Ecstasy: $68,000
Xanax: $810,000
Alcohol Prices:
Bottle of Beer: $500
Bottle of Tequila: $2,000
Bottle of Champagne: $4,000
Bottle of Sake: $7,000
Bottle of Kandy Kane: $87,000
Bottle of Pumpkin Brew: $90,000
Bottle of Wicked Witch: $210,000
Bottle of Minty Mayhem: $200,000
Bottle of Mistletoe Madness: $480,000
Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch: $500,000
Bottle of Christmas Cocktail: $1,300,000
Booster and Supply Pack Prices:
Erotic DVD: $2,700,000
Feathery Hotel Coupon: $13,600,000
Box of Medical Supplies: $810,000
Lottery Voucher: $800,000
Box of Grenades: $1,000,000
Drug Pack: $4,100,000
Donator Pack: $24,500,000 - NOT BUYING
~~NOTE~~ AT THE TIME YOU ARE VIEWING THIS, THESE PRICES MAY NOT BE COMPLETELY ACCURATE AS THE MARKET CHANGES OFTEN. MAIL ME IF I'M OFFLINE OR CHAT ME FOR QUICK COMMUNICATION. ~~NOTE~~
If I have traded with you recently, be sure to come back for great prices! :D
Have a great day everyone!