I received the duke mission "bring it!" (Attack duke by your self or part of a group) so I joined an attack on duke and he was mugged whilst I was part of it. I got an event with the log including my name saying duke was mugged but I can't complete the mission?
Mission
Started by The_Cake [202282] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Check now please.
I received the duke mission "bring it!" (Attack duke by your self or part of a group) so I joined an attack on duke and he was mugged whilst I was part of it. I got an event with the log including my name saying duke was mugged but I can't complete the mission?
Please provide the log link.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=6a1f595671e210f79647e5427018a88e
Check now please.
Sorted, thanks! :)