I did all of the requirements for the Blackjack merit: insurance, etc. I messaged Krystal (helper) when I completed the merit; was told to wait 2 days for it to appear and if it didn't... then to report to Bugs & Issues. It's the 3rd day and still no merit, so here I am :P
Blackjack Merit
Started by TrueGeo [2004454] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I did all of the requirements for the Blackjack merit: insurance, etc. I messaged Krystal (helper) when I completed the merit; was told to wait 2 days for it to appear and if it didn't... then to report to Bugs & Issues. It's the 3rd day and still no merit, so here I am :P
Have you tried playing another hand or two to try to trigger it?
It worked, thank you:)
Issue resolved, ticket closed.