He was sick for ages, but it still comes as a shock to me....
Fidel died
Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Politics & Law.
About this thread
Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 73
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 11 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091]
· 7 likes ·
I appreciate all of you kind friends for sharing your condolences. I would now like to pause for a moment of silence in my honor. Thank you. I am now currently residing in the Presidential Palace as a ghost. I … - CatHead [1581564]
· 3 likes ·
Why did you post that neo-nazi shit? - CatHead [1581564]
· 2 likes ·
"Hail Trump, Hail our people, Hail victory!" The photo may not be neo-nazi originally but the way he's posted it, coupled with his link, seems that way. Just wondering why he'd post that here.
He was sick for ages, but it still comes as a shock to me....
90 yrs. is a long life for a p.o.s.
Weirdly somebody on social media had posted something about him last night and I was reading about how he said he expected to die soon back in April.
Very strange, but it will be interesting to see what happens now with Cuba and liberalisation of their economy as apparently Fidel was the sole person holding back the largest amount of anti-US sentiment.
So old age and illness did what hundreds of assassination attempts couldn't do. Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Why did you post that neo-nazi shit?
Today, regardless of their religious beliefs, public school students in most states are required by law to endure the pledge of allegiance, complete with its State-sponsored affirmation of God. While there are generally exceptions carved out for objectors (thanks to a 1943 Supreme Court ruling that said children couldnt be forced to recite it), they must nevertheless watch as their classmates stand in unison and, with hands over hearts, utter a government-mandated pledge of loyalty to the United States. Since such a ritual tends to evoke images of a fascist regime rather than a modern democracy, perhaps its also worth noting that the prescribed salute to the flag was originally an extended arm, hand out, and palm upward, not unlike the Nazi salute.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erik-nielson/the-pledge-of-allegiance_b_2991729.html
"Hail Trump, Hail our people, Hail victory!"
The photo may not be neo-nazi originally but the way he's posted it, coupled with his link, seems that way. Just wondering why he'd post that here.
I think hes saying Castro did bad things but so does the american gov.
Most people dont know it but nazi is a insult term to national socialists the austrians used to call them nazi to insult them before Hitler took over that country.
im pretty sure hes posting it because hes still pissed trump was elected and pissed at the way the world is shifting away from globalist ideas.
Globalism is a cancer sounds nice only helps the rich.
Great leader. Loved his people. Has some flaws, but most are because of the circumstances he and his country were in.
I appreciate all of you kind friends for sharing your condolences. I would now like to pause for a moment of silence in my honor.
Thank you.
I am now currently residing in the Presidential Palace as a ghost. I will still continue to play Torn as I can now haunt people.
If trump is going to cut taxes & elminate them for anyone making less than 40k a year, reduce regulations on business owners, & bring back some of the high paying munafacturer jobs , which will in essence bring more revenue to small business owners. & remove state restrictive barriers for health ins. companies to compete for better coverage & rates. I'll hail him any way he likes..
@ Fidel. You know residents exiled & former Cuban immigrants in the Miami area are celebrating your death rite.. I'd be willing to bet a few have even pissed & pooed on your grave at this point.
For informative reasons, that is what parts of Trump's voter base looks like. Also the correct term these days is "alt-right", a movement which Steve Bannon is heavily involved in. Breitbart under Bannon's management maintained friendly ties with Richard Spencer, referring to him as an ' dangerously bright intellectual'.
lol u dont know shit
Forgive me, but I was asking why post that stuff in a thread about Castro... Sorry if I'm being dumb but I don't get the connection or what you're intending to say.
um based on your previous post i would say i hit the nail right on the head
um had u even read my first post u wouldve noticed its purely objective facts posted for informative purposes
I think its time for a name change now and a profile change!
I recommend Our glorious leader and beacon of hope comrade tony blair!
You could have a better idea though :P
Wasn't he cremated today?