I am wondering if the old missions are coming back? I can't find a thread about them.. Where you got the dual melee weapons. That was a long time ago.. Any suggestions?
Old missions
Started by -Battousai- [1066247] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I am wondering if the old missions are coming back? I can't find a thread about them.. Where you got the dual melee weapons. That was a long time ago.. Any suggestions?
They've been revised. From what I can make out the Duke mission is locked as being indefinite until they release the new missions. The old mission system is in the past.