Duke told me to go to south africa to kill 980279 with a rifle. I get there, and when I push the attack button, it says he has been offline for a long time, so he can't be attacked.
Duke mission problem
Started by Insane [351541] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Duke told me to go to south africa to kill 980279 with a rifle. I get there, and when I push the attack button, it says he has been offline for a long time, so he can't be attacked.
Just to check, did you accept the contract first?
oh good grief!!!!
okay, file this one under "bonehead" because I just checked and I didn't. Sorry Kate.
No problem! :D Glad you got it now!
Will close this then :)