Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mission issue

Started by Micdon [178365] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Micdon [178365]

I currently have a mission to beat someone in less than 9 hits.

I attacked and left them in what i thought was less than 9 hits, but it didn't complete. To check attacked again and hosped them in one hit, but mission still didn't complete.

Have I done something wrong with the mission?