Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gotcha Captcha

Started by GamerX [2013504] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 471 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

GamerX [2013504]

I recently got the following Captcha:

Who is Jeff's best friend?Naturally I thought of one my go to friends who's stuck by my side through both joy and sadness, and clicked Bourbon. Apparently Jeff is more the EDM type and the correct answer was Molly.

Some of them seem to be UK specific and others are pretty amusing.

Wondering what some of the best or open to interpretation Torn Text Captchas you've stumbled across?
daub [1869454]

I don't get it at all. Who the hell are Jeff and Molly?

Also, I clicked on one of your links and saw this captcha,

[image: s21.postimg.org]

I wasn't sure but choose Cowboy Hat as it's two words and not one, like the others. This was was correct. But, to be pedantic, Cowboy Hat is not a word, but two. fml.
Nightmare [1637448]

Mhm i always get the ones that are "whos molly going on a date with" and always a female, "whos jerry going on a date with" always a male, and "which of these is fizzy drink?" and lemonade is answer I'm like O.o fizzy lemonade? never head of that...and makes me understand why birth rates going down all over Europe
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It's asking you to identify what word in the initial sentence is in all caps... "this" in this case.
PvPMaster [1979672]

Could`ve been any of them!
Perry Platapus
Mrs. Four
Danny Hedgehog
Molly
Bourbon
Mr. Bison

These names are made up btw
Ninivah [1950421]

I switched to the number captcha because my IQ charts higher with them. I kept getting tired of being asked which one can you not eat as if people aren't edible.