Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First auction

Started by Zamodius [2020213] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Zamodius [2020213]

As this is my first proper piece of work, I'm not really expecting much but thought I'd give it a go.
Messing around with some lighting and texturing with a few different stock images and came out with this, CC apprecciated!
[image: i.imgur.com]

EDIT: I've only just noticed that horrible blue-ish glow at the bottom of the sword and it's sheath, that will be rectified before being released