Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hosp time

Started by Wulfric [1767972] on in Missions.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Wulfric [1767972]

I have a mission where I have to put a target in hospital for over 12 hours.

Other than spending merits, is there a way to increase hospitalisation time? If I can get it over 4 hours on average, I can save an attack...

Do different weapons, or weapon types, have higher hosping durations? Or is it all random?

Cheers.