Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mission target

Started by shaz1 [270923] on in Missions.

5 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Mr-13 [1654906] ×1

shaz1 [270923]

Can someone enlighten me how the game chooses the target for us to attack during missions?

Is it based on level or stat or combination of both? If stats are involved, is it the total or specific stats that is taken into account?
daub [1869454]

I don't know answwe to either of these. I suspect Armour that it's too late.

Sometimes my very hard targets are beat in 1 or 2 hits while other I can't hit at all even with everything used except SEs.
Kingstown [1957679]

I have never seen this. Beat a target in USA. At first i thought you meant UAE, but then i checked your link. Weird. You better submit a bugreport in the Bugs & Issues section about this.
ARMOUR [1381291]

Because of the player is inactive previously and at that time active again. But, I can hit him anywhere he stay and whatever system said. That's good. Mission is accomplished.