Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overseas UI

Started by 444488 [444488] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
444488 [444488]

Hi,

The scenario is I'm in hospital overseas clicking through online/active players to try and sort myself out a revive to get back to my luxurious PI ASAP. The inactive husband might have a meal cooked up for me, I've got some brand new erotic dvds I want to get my eyes on etc, you know how it is.

The suggestion is to simply change the 'Back' link at the top of the user profile page to redirect to 'index.php?page=people' as opposed to 'index.php'. That way I can save (minimal) time and achieve my task more efficiently, and avoid getting a reminder of how long I am still in hospital every time I click back.

The difference is minimal, though in my eyes it's a simple user friendly fix.

Thanks for reading