I'm saving up to buy a palace. Is it better to buy the default then upgrade it yourself or to buy one from someone who has already upgraded it?
Homes
Started by Kae [2030697] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I'm saving up to buy a palace. Is it better to buy the default then upgrade it yourself or to buy one from someone who has already upgraded it?
Get a 3700 happy private island,that's it.
Unless you're desperate for the vault, rent a PI instead.
But to answer your question it's generally better to buy it pre-upgraded.
Long-term it's best to rent till you can rent/buy a PI
Short term I remember doing the same as you when I didn't have much money and it's better to buy off the market already upgraded. Its usually cheaper.
Okay, thanks all!
in the case you want to upgrade it by yourself, you should join in to a 10* Property Broker Company
10* property broker company provide a passive bonus of 10% property upgrade cost reduction