Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad split

Started by 7777 [1677347] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
7777 [1677347]

-777- won $101,232,844 with the hand: Two Pair, Tens and Sevens
Muttley won $1,500,000 with the hand: Two Pair, Jacks and Tens
Ozs won $173,616,422 with the hand: Straight, Jack high
-777- checked
I-Love-You folded
Round 4: The river, the fifth community boardcard is now shown.
-777- checked
I-Love-You checked
Round 3: The turn, the fourth community boardcard is now shown.
-777- checked
I-Love-You checked
Round 2: The flop, the first three community boardcards are now shown.
I-Love-You called $51,116,422
-777- called $74,616,422
Muttley called $24,000,000 (All in)
librarian raised $74616422 (All in)
I-Love-You called $24,000,000
Ozs raised $24500000 (All in)
-777- called $1,000,000
WizardRubic folded
Muttley called $1,000,000
Boobie joined the table
librarian posted big blind ($1,000,000)
I-Love-You posted small blind ($500,000)
Round 1: Two Pocket Cards dealt to each player

Name: s0ldierGurls game
ID: 156534
Owner: 1690582




Ozs should win 122.5m ( 24.5 x 5 =122.5m)

I must win 152 m.

Please check.