I promise to purchase all items listed below scam/mug free, provide a quick smooth trade to any seller of goods, and to provide a calm trading environment to the best of my ability.
Items I am currently purchasing:
Drugs:
Cannabis $9,000 (In Bulk)
Ecstasy $70,000
Opium $90,000
Xanax $800,000
Energy Drinks
Can of Santa Shooters $1,400,000
Can of Munster $1,400,000
Can of Rockstar Rudolph $1,850,000
Can of Red Cow $1,850,000
Can of Tourine Elite $2,200,000
Can of X-Mass $2,200,000
Medical Items
Small First Aid Kit $15,000 (Bulk)
First Aid Kit $25,000 (Bulk)
Morphine $45,000 (Bulk)
Enhancers
Small Suitcase $2,000,000
Windproof Lighter $3,200,000
Medium Suitcase $3,800,000
Balaclava $4,00,000
Large Suitcase $9,700,000
Alcohol
Pm/Message me for all alcohol sales (I only buy in bulk)
Boosters
Erotic DVD $2,200,000
Feathery Hotels Coupon $13,000,000
Candy
Chocolate Bars $300 (Bulk)
Big Box of Chocolate Bars $2000 (Bulk)
Pm/Message for any other candy items you wish to sell
For any other items you wish to sell to me please contact me and we will work out a price together. Thank you for trading with WhutS.