Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Books

Started by ZER0 [1032415] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
ZER0 [1032415]

Question 1- How does it activate ?

I mean does it start to take effect the moment you buy it or you have to do it manually like the way you take xanax ?

Question 2 - Is it possible to have 2 books at the same time ? not use it, just to keep it for later ?

well the latter one can only be asked only if the first one's answer is manually....so which one is it ?
Stente [1899758]

1) press the appropriate button in your inventory (next to the book you want to read)

2) I believe it is, yes. I have only had one book though, so not sure.
Adrenalinas [1974447]

you are wrong for second one. You can read just 1 book at the time, you need wait until first book effect just when you can use another. It is same like drugs until drug effect is not over you can`t take other.


Stente [1899758]

I know you can only read one book at a time - so does the OP hence why he writes this:



"not use it, just to keep it for later ?"



I was just answering on whether you could own two books