Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat bug

Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Mat-Senpai [952164]

[image: gyazo.com]



okay a few issues, first off the online circle doesn't work anymore

secondly the people no longer have an option to close when minimised (when you have a number of boxes which lowers the sizes from default)

also and most importantly, trade/faction/global/company should go to the left and players to the right - this is triggering me and if this is needed then allow me the option using the option settings to decide.



edit: more bugs! links open the page you're on, they no longer create a tab.



[image: i.ytimg.com]
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I'm listing 4 bugs, it seems his and mine are different as I can close but need to limit the number of boxes I have so they're different.
-Kriller- [687993]

I'm having this problem mat only it's sending me to the bottom of the page if I don't touch the screen within a couple seconds and it really laggy
Ultrareign [1992238]

Just to add to this noticed some issues my self the fact when someone replies by chat it no longer highlights to green and the icon shows them offline although they are chatting to me..

Also have issues when I click the recent people chatted it shows list is empty but when I click friends and go back it seems to carry my full friends list over to the recent :/

[image: image.prntscr.com]



Also having trouble where 50% the time it won't even load up

[image: image.prntscr.com]

Just to top it off I ain't even got the option anymore :/

[image: image.prntscr.com]

I have cleared cache and switched browsers but seems to be the same on App 6 my self.
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester

Hi,

Mat-Senpai

>the online circle doesn't work anymore

> links open the page you're on, they no longer create a tab.

Both are fixed

> the people no longer have an option to close when minimised

X buttons are in the same place for full-sized chatboxes in minimized state. If there is no enough space to show full-sized private chats, their size will be reduced

fullsized https://pageshot.net/DGE8V6Q8p6ONMAlc/www.torn.com

In a point between fullsized and thin https://pageshot.net/Rxz3abXusHIDR9hM/www.torn.com

thin https://pageshot.net/N8WAxhdzlp7utThk/www.torn.com



> trade/faction/global/company should go to the left and players to the right - this is triggering me

Sorry, Mat-Senpai, I can't do that. This was one of the requirements to new version of the chat.



Killer, please open new bug report if it sill an issue.



Ultrareign

> but when I click friends and go back it seems to carry my full friends list over to the recent

This one is fixed

> Also having trouble where 50% the time it won't even load up

>Just to top it off I ain't even got the option anymore

I wasn't able to reproduce this exactly, but some bugs, related to the tab loading, are fixed. Please open new bug report if it sill an issue for you