Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Chat

Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Teardrop [275993]

Re Posting as last report was closed



I have lost all chat boxes on IE 10 Chrome works fine I have cleared history and cache I have also tried Ctrl + F5 and nothing happens.

My notebook has also gone and I have asked another player to try a chat with me to see if it kicks in but still nothing
Teardrop [275993]

HTML1500: Tag cannot be self-closing. Use an explicit closing tag.
forums.php, line 23 character 112

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'from'
nchat.min.js, line 24 character 14692

SEC7118: XMLHttpRequest for https://sentry.io/api/120533/store/?sentry_version=7&sentry_client=raven-js%2F3.9.1&sentry_key=43a37fc5bdae4120a46c71d046059633 required Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS).
forums.php

HTML1521: Unexpected "</body>" or end of file. All open elements should be closed before the end of the document.
forums.php, line 1212 character 6