I am looking for strong players to help me defeat Duke for a mission. Please get back asap. Only have 7 days to defeat Duke. Will pay for your time and energy
Duke
Started by MysticalMidget [971985] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I am looking for strong players to help me defeat Duke for a mission. Please get back asap. Only have 7 days to defeat Duke. Will pay for your time and energy
I'm not particularly strong, but definitely want to get in on this! Let me know when you want to attack. I have 6 days for the mission