I have an award that has been sitting at 100% for over a month now, has not gone away, I don't know why it's still there I should get a merit for it, but haven't. It's the 2,500,000,000 networth one.[image: i65.tinypic.com]
Awards
Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kate [1701775]
· 2 likes ·
Thanks! It is so, asked around. The 100% means you reached the 2.5 and then it stays at 100% until you get the merit (after 56 days) Closing the report in this case.
I have an award that has been sitting at 100% for over a month now, has not gone away, I don't know why it's still there I should get a merit for it, but haven't. It's the 2,500,000,000 networth one.[image: i65.tinypic.com]
You need to have 2.5b networth for at least 56 days to trigger it
So it stays at 100%?
I thought once it reaches 100% it is removed and a merit is credited like the other ones
I am unsure. Can assign it to Ched for info or if needed to check out what happened.
Ok that works, just was unsure myself it reached 100% about a month ago and been sitting there.
My guess is, as soon as you reach the amount needed for the merit it jumps to 100% then you need to hold it. (but I am not 100% sure tbf)
yes, it's as you said.
it jumps to 100% and you have to hold it for n days.
Thanks!
It is so, asked around. The 100% means you reached the 2.5 and then it stays at 100% until you get the merit (after 56 days)
Closing the report in this case.