Is it xmas town? Hell Nope!
Community Events
Started by JudgeBread [607725] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Porny [604593]
· 3 likes ·
Some of you should try reading your newsletters then you'd know exactly what was happening ;)
Is it xmas town? Hell Nope!
Well, thanks for that.
is it the 20th?
"Helll Nope!"
Will there be an xmas town worthy of participation, as apposed to the usual same old left 2 north 1.
No point re-releasing the same tired shit.
Any map integrations or event handling. I bet you no ****o!
Enjoy the 20th
I expressed my thoughts in the community event about this very thing. Please see a repost of my entry. (Jokes aside, it's still a bit of fun regardless, they must be working on other things and Christmas Town is such a small part of the year it probably makes sense not to prioritise it).
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I WENT TO HAWAII AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS ****IN DONG
Community events are no fun at all. Its only for a small group of nerds in torn that enjoy these
I liked that same old tired crap of walking around getting candies and reindeer poop, with silly little staff remarks.
If they do just drop that same old out, its better than a lump of coal.
I guess we're going to have all our major holidays on the forums from now on. [:tired:]
The towns used to be a focal point of the community year. The "monthly" comps sorta help fill that roll.
Don't forget global. Hamster was a huge "success".
Some of you should try reading your newsletters then you'd know exactly what was happening ;)
That would mean they really have to read.
You can't expect that from players of a text-based game...
No events for me , first I don,t own a photoshop programm [ I'd be a noob towards others anyway if would get myself one , prolly illegal since real one is way to expensive lol ] , second I don,t have Christmas costume
Last but not least I have not even a Tree this year on my room , gave mine away last year .
I do suck in drawing , not have the talent most have , no pet since none allowed to have one here and beside a pet isn,t there to become dressed up as a clown for some competition .
Anyhoo wish all the participants good luck nevertheless .
It would be good to have some community events that don't surround photos and photoshop. This has got to limit the participation.
Yes. Especially for mobile users.
Is that right? Where does it inform new players that Scrooge can be attacked for stuff?
In the newsletter that was send a couple of days ago.
Edit: Also on the bulletinboard: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=forums&f=65&b=0&a=0#!p=threads&f=65&t=15992197&b=0&a=0
Mentions: NPC Looting
Ahhh i see now. I got the newsletter a few days ago like you said yet that thread you show was only posted one day ago?
Easy mistake to make i guess. Only reason i know anything about it is i seen Theif post he got something off him.
The community events aren't that bad...as a mobile user myself I'm still able to participate in some, but not all of them and it was quite a lot of fun for me to do that imo....but I really enjoy xmas town. I hope it hasn't been cancelled or anything