Is anyone trying to organize Scrooge attacks? I've tried the thread in the "attacking" forum but I can't seem to find an active thread where anyone is planning attacks on Scrooge. Am I missing something? Is anyone interested in planning a time for an attack?
Scrooge
Started by Hastey [356180] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Is anyone trying to organize Scrooge attacks? I've tried the thread in the "attacking" forum but I can't seem to find an active thread where anyone is planning attacks on Scrooge. Am I missing something? Is anyone interested in planning a time for an attack?
probably because as soon as he is out of hosp the attack is full no need to organize
yea everyone
Try and get in an attack and you will see, there are plenty of people planning it :D
Yeah I was just informed this by my faction. Thanks for the info guys.
Going to move this to questions forum to clear some clutter. Not a lot to discuss, more of a question :)
would have been better moving to graved as its been answered