I was searching in dump for the items and i toss all the item i found in the dump then also a Hammer was found in my items
Well i was not having a Hammer before and i was one hammer in dump but i am sure about that i toss that thing
If that just happens once, that is awful hard to be called a bug, you could have simply mis-clicked on the wrong button if you were clicking rapidly.
Try clicking slower next time, and if you still end up getting an item you tossed, then post back and we can have it checked out. In the meantime, just toss the hammer manually, as it doesn't cost you any energy to do that.
Well i clicked it slowly only and it was not once happened it was more then twice that's was the reason i posted here
I see that you posted that you picked up one hammer that you said you told the system to toss. What was the second item?
Well i don't remember exactly but i think one was Box of tissue and a
plushie
If it has happened more than once we will push it to Chedburn, I don't have that issue when I search for multiple items - everything I trash goes to the trash and not to my inventory.
Well not everything comes to my inventory only 1 item come to my inventory
According to the logs, you did not toss 2 of the last 3 hammers after finding them. So you should have two hammers in your inventory - which you do.
But i remember perfectly that i click on Toss no on pick up
If you leave the page (without clicking Pickup OR Toss), you will automatically keep the item. Perhaps that's what happened?
Well then you can close the forum if anything happens again i will let you nowð